I tried starting Open Office on my Mac running 10.7.2, and I got this annoying popup window that won’t go away. I click on “Don’t Restore Windows” or “Restore Windows”, and it just stays popped up.
I found a solution though.
1) Force Quit your Open Office Application (Right-click holding the option key).
2) Open up Terminal and at the command prompt type to remove the Saved Application State information.
rm -rf "~/Library/Saved Application State/org.openoffice.script.savedState"
3) Start up OpenOffice and the popup should no longer show.
Hope that helps
- OpenOffice 3.4 due early 2012 (i-programmer.info)
- Apache OpenOffice (Incubating) (ooo-speak.blogspot.com)
- OpenOffice.org 3.2 is First Out of the Blocks in the 2010 Office Software Race (prweb.com)